Galaxy 5WH – 5 Gal Portable Extractor
Please Note: This is for the unit only (including heat) – tools, wands, hose assemblies are sold separately.
The Galaxy 5 is designed for remarkable power, all housed within an incredibly lightweight and portable size. The unit can be operated on a single power cord, which gives it the versatility to be used in a variety of settings. This box extractor is the perfect choice for Rv cleaning, auto detailing, upholstery cleaning, spotting and for jobs where a small yet powerful unit is needed.
The new optional 605HR external heater is included with this unit. The stainless steel heating element is guaranteed for life.
Model 500BX 500BX-HR* Solution Tank 5 gallon 5 gallon Recovery Tank 4 gallon 4 gallon Solution Pressure 120 psi 120 psi Optional Heater Not heat ready 2000 Watt, stainless steel Vacuum Motors Single 3-stage Single 3-stage Waterlift 136″ 136″ Construction Polyethylene Polyethylene Baseplate ¼” Aluminum ¼” Aluminum Rear Wheels 7″ non-marking 7″ non-marking Casters 2.5″ 2.5″ Power Cord 25′ detachable 25′ detachable Dimensions 28″H x 24.5L”L x 16″W 28″H x 24.5L”L x 16″W Weight 57 lbs. 57 lbs. Shipping Weight 65 lbs. 65 lbs Shipping Dimensions 30″H x 25.5″L x 17″W 30″H x 25.5″L x 17″W Warranty 5 years parts & labor, lifetime on
5 year parts & labor, lifetime on
- Single cord operation
- 1000-watt external heating system for on-demand heat up to 170 degrees
- Stainless steel heating element
- Stainless steel heating chamber
- Opens quickly like a clamshell for easy servicing
- No drip motor cavity guarantees water spilled on the outside of the machine stays outside and will not accumulate in the motor compartment
- EZ removable heater for quick service and no downtime
- Silencer system for quiet operation
- The heating chamber was tested to 2500 PSI to insure quality
- Handle folds down for easy transport and compact storage